e-Courier Secure Portal

Our Blog

News & Information

We are pleased to provide a variety of resources on accounting, taxation and other related subjects that we hope will be helpful to both individuals and businesses.

Do I Need Both Personal and Business Tax Returns?

Personal & Business Tax Returns Personal & Business Tax Returns

That depends on whether your business is incorporated or not. 

If you are incorporated, you will have to submit a T2 Corporate Tax Return for your company. That only covers your company; you will also have to file a T1 personal tax return.

Continue reading
  654 Hits